register log in
popis aktivnosti
čez teden se bo na našem forumu izvajal popis aktivnosti! trajal bo točno en teden in vsak, ki se ne bo javil v temi bo izključen iz svoje skupine, face claim in pa služba pa bosta izbrisana iz teme, zato da naredimo prostora za druge. seveda pa to ne pomeni, da se ne morete na novo prijaviti.

don't wanna live in fear and loathing

Go down 
AvtorSporočilo
brittany hilton
and the sky is clear, is clear of fear,
and the sky is clear, is clear of fear,
brittany hilton

PRISPEVKI : 5

don't wanna live in fear and loathing Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: don't wanna live in fear and loathing   don't wanna live in fear and loathing EmptyTor Jul 02, 2013 9:16 pm

okay, so meet brittany, or britt or britney for people she's close with. i won't go further with her introduction, because her  d e s c r i p t i o n  says it all. go and check it out! anyway, brittany is an anonymous, a person who hates stupid people and hates what happened to the island while she was gone because her fame forced her to be. so now that she's back, she's going to try everything to get peace back to her lovely island. she can be anyone that a person wants her to be, born actress, but her heart belongs to fashion and constructive criticism of silly clothes nowadays in hope to get it better through time. she's quiet, simple and manipulating bitch once you get to know her. she could hurt you with a single word if she wanted to, but she usually waits until person gets fond of her to do that. she, on the other hand hates to get fond of anybody and is afraid of getting hurt - pretty contradictive huh? she's direct. she can be charming. she's anything you'll ever want. i won't tell you what she needs except for her dearest family - she has a younger sister, youngest in her family, and two brothers that look like twins eventhough they are not and one's older than her while other's younger. so that's most of her, use her wisely and i'll love you forever!
kristen @ atf, caution, and sp

Nazaj na vrh Go down

don't wanna live in fear and loathing
Nazaj na vrh 
Stran 1 od 1